Resolution For 2016 - A Posture Of Praise

By Melissa - Monday, December 28, 2015





May my arms be always outstretched and my gaze heavenward.

This is my posture of praise, on the mountain top and in the valley.


-----


May my hands be readily extended and my feet willing to go the extra mile.

This is my posture of praise, in plenty and in little.


-----


May my lips sing of Your goodness and my soul declares Your faithfulness.

This is my posture of praise, when heaven is on earth and when all hell has broken loose.


-----


May my heart ever be true and my faith be unshaken

This is my posture of praise, whether in the garden or through the fiery furnace.


-----


May my every breath be Yours

This is my posture of praise, in life and in death.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments