Be Back In A Few… Off To My Next Travel Adventure

By Melissa - Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The weekly series on Chatty Lass - The Week In Review (TWIR) and The Weekend That Was (TWTW) - have been sparse these couple of months, reason being… Work and Life got in the way, in the best possible way.

So much has been happening, the week leading up to this one has been sheer madness and I got a kick out of every single moment. 2015 is blooming beautifully; I'm thankful to be in such a good place right now.

I believe people are the sum of their experiences. The more open you are to new things, the more you learn. Albert Einstein's brilliant advice says it all - "Once you stop learning, you start dying." I never want to stop learning and I've learned that there's a bigger world of possibilities out there, one that I'm dying to explore. 

Experiencing life from different parts of the world, far away from where you're used to, is very liberating once you let go of your reservations. It is one of my most favorite elements about traveling.

Being the fabulous multitasker that I am, I'm typing this entry with one hand whilst the other thumbs through my packing list (Wunderlist is my go-to app whenever list-making is necessary) to ensure that I have not missed out on any travel essentials I'd need for my week-long holiday, starting tomorrow.





I've come to learn that there's more to traveling than simply spending my hard-earned cash for splashy pleasures of the world (although deservedly so). This holiday trip is something I owe to myself and after 2.5 years, this is my gift to me.

So… Be back in a few… Will fill you guys in with a travel log when I return. Ta!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments