Travel Log - Bangkok (April 2013)

By Melissa - Friday, April 05, 2013

I have been away from Malaysia for the past four days for a business trip to Bangkok.

Seeing that it was a working trip instead of a personal vacation, there isn't a lot to tell as the bulk of my time was spent on the job. And while I dearly love the Internet, I am not inclined to share the details of my work on the World Wide Web.

So, in place of lengthy words, I'll let pictures (loads of 'em) do the talking instead. 



Sustenance






Arrival






Dwelling place






Resting place






Secret place






Nightly attire






Must-Have






Setback (Day 2). Sore throat and fever.






Work






Hot stuff






More hot stuff






This hot stuff is not that interesting anymore.






Departure






One more for the road home


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments