Today's Reminder - To Love, Forever and Always

By Melissa - Friday, April 05, 2013

Following my four-day stay in Bangkok, I returned home feeling sluggish (probably an after-effect to ingesting antibiotics for three days continuously) and tired.

After a warm shower, I crawled into bed, said a short prayer, sank my head into my pillow and was ready for a sated sleep when I felt it... I hurriedly sat up, took in the moment and leaned in. 

I felt His love, but it was different than all the other times - This time around, it was gently caressing, yet strongly reassuring; sweet and tender, yet confident and true.

It was one of the most beautiful moment-encounter I have had with the Holy Spirit and I am so thankful for reminders as such.

And today, I am reminded of last night's divine meeting when I came across this quote:


"Love every morsel of the people in your life."

(Jennifer Merendino)


Read her beautiful life story and I teared a little. As I scrolled through pictures documenting her battle with cancer, I teared up even more.

Today's (and every day's - from this moment forth) reminder:


"To love, forever and always."

(Melissa Cheah - April 5th, 2013)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments